Monday, March 5, 2007

Jill's Wishes

I wish…

1. for no war


2. for no genocide

3. for no racism

4. to enjoy success and happiness (whatever that means to me…)

5. for good health for me, my family (esp. my dad), my cats – Mike and Etta, my friends and all their families

7. to keep friends close

8. that my website was finished

9. to continue to travel…on the list…gorilla trekking in Uganda, anywhere else in Africa, Tuscany, visit baby pandas in China, wild river rafting, Morocco (okay that is in Africa), Artic.

10. to find a form of exercise that I like

11. I had a radio show

12. to learn the harmonica

13. there was a great politician that wasn’t a “politician,” if you know what I mean…

14. to continue to learn Swahili

15. to continue to be a loyal and “ a-be-there” kind of a friend

16. to take up my photography again

17. to refinish my kitchen, paint the house a warmer color and replace the back fence

18. to take an improv class

19. to be in a blues band…singing, not playing, well maybe harmonica, when I learn it!

20. that there was no global warming

21. To win the big lottery….I have the plan already and it doesn’t include buying anything… Plus my fortune cookie last week said…”You will become a great philanthropist in later years.” Hey the later years are here, I wish to do it now…Why wait.

5 comments:

Jamie ~ Wishcasting said...

As Jill wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Suzie Ridler said...

As Jill wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Anonymous said...

As Jill wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!

Libra Moon said...

As Jill wishes for herself and the world, I manifest as well...

Syd said...

As Jill wishes for herself, so I wish for her also!