Thursday, April 5, 2007

Jamie wishes for her body...

I wish for my body to be healthy, lean and luscious.
I wish for my body to be fit and flexible, aglow with energy and vitality.
I wish for all of my body systems to be functioning beautifully
and all my chronic ailments to have healed.

I wish for my muscles to release their tension, to release negative memories,
and to allow life to flow through them and heal.
I wish for a series of Thai Yoga Massages to help my body on this journey.
I wish to go to the spa to support the relaxation of both my body and my mind.
I wish to have a facial to support my skin in functioning beautifully.

Jamie
www.starshyneproductions.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Tammy said...

As Jamie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Vedrana M. said...

as Jamie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also :)

Suzie Ridler said...

As Jamie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Fantastic Jamie!

Anonymous said...

As Jamie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also...

Wow! amazing list there! :)

Trish said...

As Jamie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also. Sending healing thoughts your way....