Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Jackie wishes...

i am a single parent that has raised my kids most of their childhood by myself. now two of them are out on their own, which i had to push them to do, and now i'm struggling more than i've ever. i have trusted people in my life who have stabbed me in the back more than once and i have to pay for their mistakes. part of me is bitter, but part of me is relieved that i got out of those bad situations. right now, i'm losing more than i'm gaining. and with one child still at home, i can only work certain times. i wish that i can just get a break from all these worries and have some of my debt relieved without bankruptcy.

jackie

3 comments:

Jamie ~ Wishcasting said...

As Jackie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

bee said...

as jackie wishes, so i wish for her also.

Suzie Ridler said...

As Jackie wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.