Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jenn wishes to accept...


I wish to accept that being a Highly Sensitive Person is a gift - that I am intuitive, I can take in all the details, emotion and beauty around me and that I am often moved. I wish to more fully accept my playful side which inspires me to have fun, let loose and not take things so seriously. I wish to more fully accept my shadow self - instead of getting frustrated with other people, to be more conscious of what is being triggered in me and to own that. I wish to accept that, when I do put focus and attention around finances, I am fully capable of understanding and managing my money. I wish to accept that I can actually work well in chaos and mess and to stop fighting it.

Jenn

3 comments:

Jamie ~ Wishcasting said...

As Jenn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Suzie Ridler said...

As Jenn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I love this! I can so relate Jenn.

Anonymous said...

As Jenn wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.