Monday, September 1, 2008

Suzie wishes for her home...

I wish for my home to be my haven, my sanctuary. I wish for my home to be helpful to our financial situation and not a burden. I wish for my home to be warm without breaking us financially this winter. I wish for my home to be filled with laughter, friends, family and good food. I wish for my home to bring me much creative inspiration and be a place for my spirit to grow and my body to heal.

Suzie ~ http://suziesacredspace.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Jamie ~ Wishcasting said...

As Suzie wishes for herself and her home, so I wish also.

Wendy said...

As Suzie wishes for herself and her home - so I wish also. So mote it be.

Anonymous said...

As Suzie wishes for herself and her home, so I wish also.

Tracy said...

As Suzie wishes for herself and her home - so I wish also.